Olathe KS Real Estate Stats
Is it a good time to buy of sell a home in Olathe?
- The number of homes for sale is down
- The number of new listings is down from last month
- The number of homes sold is down from 1 year ago
- The number of homes going under contract is down
- With 32 days on the market, homes are selling faster
- The median sales price is $232,000
- The average home sold for $249,000
- The Olathe real estate market is experiencing a Seller's real estate market.
Now is a great time to sell in Olathe.
Information from the above Olathe Infographic was obtained from ReeceNichols, NAR and Census.org.
Stay up-to-date and on Olathe KS
Instantly find out the value of your home in Olathe.
With 359 homes for sale in Olathe, search Olathe real estate for sale.
Find out what homes for sale in Olathe are selling in your neighborhood.
Congratulations on your growing family in Olathe! Now that you need more room, get a list of perfect Olathe homes for you and your growing family.
Turn that empty nest into a "Nest Egg"! Get a professional home valuation instantly!
With 18 foreclosures for sale in Olathe, get a "Free List of Olathe Foreclosures for Sale".
With 24 FSBO's in Olathe, get a "Free List of Olathe FSBO's today!"
Still researching whether you want to move to Olathe or where in Olathe? Become an Olathe Real Estate Insider
Thinking of buying or selling a home in Olathe in the future . . .
but wondering how the Garmin expansion, hike in interest rates, Sprint layoffs, change in home values, low real estate inventory, increase in relocation buyers and the holiday season will affect you?
Real Estate is local and these changes affect everyone differently. Want to know how it affects you?
Let's talk . . .
Chris DowellMobile: (913) 712-9313
Office: (913) 254-2470
Serving Johnson County, KS including: Olathe, Gardner, Spring Hill, Edgerton, Overland Park, Leawood, Lenexa, De Soto, Shawnee, Prairie Village, Mission and Stilwell.