Edgerton, Kansas Real Estate Market Report
Is it a good time to buy or sell in Edgerton?
Important Edgerton Real Estate Stats:
1) The average home is selling for $109,618 in 66 days.
2) There is 3.21 months supply of homes for sale.
3) Homes have increased in value 5.41% in the past year.
4) With less than 4 months supply of homes for sale, the real estate market is considered a SELLER'S real estate market.
5) It is a great time to sell a home in the Edgerton, Kansas
Thinking of buying or selling a home in Edgerton?Let's talk . . .
Serving Johnson County. KS., including: Olathe, Overland Park, Leawood, Stilwell, Spring Hill, Edgerton and Gardner, Kansas.