Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Looking to Grow Your Business in Southwest Johnson County? Checkout the SWJOCO Referral & Networking Group.

Looking to Grow Your Business in Southwest Johnson County?

Checkout the SWJOCO Referral & Networking Group.


SWJOCO Referral & Networking Group
This Friday, Jason from the Gardner Chamber of Commerce will give a presentation on networking and how the Gardner Chamber of Commerce can help you grow your business in Gardner, Kansas.

Interested in coming?

Come to the meeting or connect with Chris Dowell.

Chris Dowell Keller Williams Realty

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris~ What a great idea and thank you for including me! I've recently joined Shield Security Systems of Kansas City and they are located in Basehor so this would be a PERFECT networking group for me. I've looked into BNI and attended a meeting, but their fees are very high, and I wasn't all that impressed. I will look forward to seeing you next Friday Feb 20 since I will be out of town for this week's meeting. Contact me anytime:) Tiffany Saunders (913) 333-9335

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Tiffany. Looking forward to seeing you next Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!